“You are already a dog trainer if you have a dog as a pet,” says Thomas N Salzano a famous dog trainer and a traveler. He prefers to take his dog along while traveling and exploring the hills.
Thomas Salzano says, “ it’s important to let your pet socialize but for that first, you need to train him well.”
Here are a few dog training tips by Thomas N Salzano:
- First things first, give a cute name to your puppy and make sure that he is called by the same name
- Daily training sessions are must but keep the sessions short
- The best time to train is when your dog is hungry as he will be more tempted towards the reward
- Try clicker training and play sessions
- Research about dog training and calming signals of dogs
- Encourage exploration
- Focus on guiding not controlling
Thomas N Salzano suggests socializing the puppy before he is 20 weeks old. Thomas says ” I have experienced the change in my dog after the training,” so I still take out time to train my dog and explore the beauty of nature with him.